Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do u find most annoying in sports?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
99% of callers of sports radio call in shows. Most are annoying and haven't really a clue how professional sports is really a business first, sport second.

Fordman

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
some of the announcers with their stats on players,

This player is batting 1,000, when its a sunday night game, against a left handed pitcher, who pitched in both leagues, and gets a hit!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Highly Questionable and the people on it

What's that?

I am also pleased to say I don't even know who Skip Bayless is. I mean I've heard the name and can deduce the occupation but I don't know who he works for or what he looks like. Steven A is annoying as well but I'm never in danger of listening to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not a radio host but Jon Gruden. Christ almighty! Whenever I hear him open his mouth, I hit mute wicked fast.

Locally, not a fan of Charlie Pallilo as he's rude and really annoying. I also love football but if you listen to 610 here in Houston, it's all they ever talk about. Not a big fan of Ted Johnson either...

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
Not a radio host but Jon Gruden. Christ almighty! Whenever I hear him open his mouth, I hit mute wicked fast.

Locally, not a fan of Charlie Pallilo as he's rude and really annoying. I also love football but if you listen to 610 here in Houston, it's all they ever talk about. Not a big fan of Ted Johnson either...

That's funny my friends and I play a drinking game while watching Monday night football... Everytime Gruden says "Mike" we all drink... He must say it 50 times a game...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What's that?

I am also pleased to say I don't even know who Skip Bayless is. I mean I've heard the name and can deduce the occupation but I don't know who he works for or what he looks like. Steven A is annoying as well but I'm never in danger of listening to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're a Packer fan, you know Skip. He has a contest with Colin Cowherd to try to actively **** on Aaron Rodgers every day.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
That's funny my friends and I play a drinking game while watching Monday night football... Everytime Gruden says "Mike" we all drink... He must say it 50 times a game...

Lol. He says the stupidest stuff. Sometimes it's actually funny to watch and listen to. Depends on my mood I guess. But normally, I'm busy getting work done while watching the games so I'm tuning some of it out. Sometimes not. Maybe that's why it annoys the hell out of me.

Another guy I lost respect for was Tony Kornheiser. Ever since he said the Rockets two championships didn't count because Jordan wasn't in the league, I refuse to listen to his crap. Sure I wish Jordan was playing so nobody could say anything. But, it doesn't belittle their accomplishments. Really ticked me off.

I don't know how you guys even get bothered by Skip Bayless. Dude is just looking for a reaction. That's why he says the outrageous stuff he says. I don't think anyone takes him seriously.

Members online