Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone ever used Skrill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Working a deal (I am buyer) with someone and they recommended using Skrill for escrow. Seller is in Spain. I know eBay offers them as a payment option. Has anyone used them? Thanks

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
Skrill is widely used for both payment and escrow services in continental Europe. I have used it multiple times to facilitate deals (non-card related) in Spain, France, Italy and Germany without a hitch. Many European buyers and sellers view Skrill as their best option to protect both sides of a deal - I was skeptical the first couple times I used to but have had zero issues.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Skrill is widely used for both payment and escrow services in continental Europe. I have used it multiple times to facilitate deals (non-card related) in Spain, France, Italy and Germany without a hitch. Many European buyers and sellers view Skrill as their best option to protect both sides of a deal - I was skeptical the first couple times I used to but have had zero issues.

That's great to know. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts