Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Only 2-3 with patch/ tag pieces

According to a fleer representing

As with anything...I could be wrong. Have you ever seen another tag version?

They are rare but i have seen more than 2 or 3 throught the years. There is a guy whom collects this set and has all kinds of players. They were not my cup of tea or i would have tried to go after some.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
This is what fleer told me...I always like to be wrong, that way I can learn more:)

Would love to see more of the patch tag version!

How many do you guys think their are then? Cuz it seems like fleer was wrong with me

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
What we really should have done on this board is have a pool where everyone enters the final bid of each of the knobs probstein is auctioning and sends $10 paypal to Tim. At the end, we could have compiled the total $ value that people were off and the person with the lowest $ value off from the total would win the money in the pool. Too late to do now, but I think that would be pretty fun.

Although that may actually be against the board rules since it's a form of gambling.

$21k is my guess

Ryan

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I
This is what fleer told me...I always like to be wrong, that way I can learn more:)

Would love to see more of the patch tag version!

How many do you guys think their are then? Cuz it seems like fleer was wrong with me
I would say a print run closer to 10 or 20 for the patches and it may vary from player to player. This is one of those rare patch sets that gets under appreciated for how rare they are.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Fleer told a lot of people crap about that patch set. Based on completed sales of different patch I agree with Tony ~25 for the ultra SP patches.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I won the Cobb knob for 4938....ouch ha
gehrig was 3050
ted Williams was 3285

gehrig was the best buy ha! Really suprised the Cobb went for basically 2k more then the gehrig

Members online

Latest posts