Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

People who have FCB Bucks so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Just a reminder about our FCB Bucks program.

Here are users who have already earned credit.
Jaypers 3
Rollx8 1
Gwynn545 3
pinbreaker 2
muskiesfan 1
BBCgalaxee 4
VWnut13 2
gusv96 3
ASTROBURN 1
rickeyfanatic 1
lisu 1
tpeichel 1
55_marlins_sp 1
mchenrycards 2
lancemountain 1
Kennesawsportscards 1
sportscardtheory 1
olerud363 1
JEBJJA 1

Start getting involved to start earning today.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
So what do you mean when you say stsr getting involved to earn them. I guess i still don't get how to earn the points yet.

If you post new topics that people talk about the software will trigger rewards.

If you constantly participate in discussions the software will trigger rewards (it's more difficult to get rewards this way)
If you share threads on facebook and twitter you will trigger rewards.

A_Pharis

Also, "quality" goes a long way. The best way for any type of rewards program is to start topics that generate a lot of views and a lot of replies. Keep in mind - those numbers beside the names in that post are dollar amounts. Not bad to get a few bucks a month just for posting.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Also, "quality" goes a long way. The best way for any type of rewards program is to start topics that generate a lot of views and a lot of replies. Keep in mind - those numbers beside the names in that post are dollar amounts. Not bad to get a few bucks a month just for posting.

if everyone participated like bbcgalaxee this place would be hoppin. Keep in mind this program has been running for a week and a half, I expect him to earn like $20 a month.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Hey man, much like prince that card in your sig is too big. Can you reduce it a bit?

My hope is that people use this site to add to their collections in ALL ways including this rebate system.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I appreciate what you're doing with the rewards.

I've been tweeting every thread I start. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as if anyone is clicking the link.

Oh well. I'll turn that dollar into a few soon enough.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I've been facebook liking, but I dont think its working. either that or all my friends on FB dont bother checking it out.

Oh Well, I do have 1 dollar thus far, so thats at least three Bagwell cards...

Latest posts