Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Going to be a rough day at work today. I don't know how what areas he wants us to get mowed for sure, but I do know that he said he wants it all mowed by Memorial Day, but that takes 3 days to mow the entire site

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dustin: Love the jumbo!

Thanks!

Good morning all. Going fishing right now. Will be on the water in a few minutes.

Have fun!

Morning.
Nice cards @Hawk8!

Thanks!

Good morning. Going to be a rough day at work today. I don't know how what areas he wants us to get mowed for sure, but I do know that he said he wants it all mowed by Memorial Day, but that takes 3 days to mow the entire site

Good Luck!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm working 7AM-11PM today... things could get interesting.

Hawk8, are you planning to send all those printing plates in for grading? ;)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm working 7AM-11PM today... things could get interesting.

Hawk8, are you planning to send all those printing plates in for grading? ;)

No lol. I have never sent in a card to be graded but if someone day I do, it will not be a printing plate. I have purchased at least two printing plates that are graded.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
In my hotel room watching First Take. Stephen A. Smith is commenting on the responses he received on his comments yesterday about Mark Cuban's comments. Have a new respect for Stephen A. Smith.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Stop by the parts store and grab a bottle or two if NoS for your mower :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Stop by the parts store and grab a bottle or two if NoS for your mower :)

Haha I'm gonna need the NoS for myself since I'm gonna be stuck running one of the trimmers all afternoon. Thankfully we were told that there are some sections that we don't need to mow

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
2006 Greats of the Game Bat Barrel Auto Greats Printing Plates Magenta 1/1
scan0174.jpg

Just curious if you've ever seen the bat barrel card surface? Great cards!

06FLEERGOTGBATBARREL1B.jpg
06FLEERGREATSBBAGBLACK1.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I was pleasantly surprised when I got home for lunch today. I actually had mail! First mail day in 2 weeks. There were two TTM returns and a couple of 8x10s that [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08 was kind enough to get signed for me in Minnesota. No pictures now, but I will scan them later tonight when I get off work

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Afternoon

Have a safe long weekend everyone!

The Jays are in 1st in the East!! Now just make sure to be near the top in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts