Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

My comment looks pretty mental without the spammers post above it. Dang...I love this thread though. Check it everyday and its cool to see what's added and taken.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Thanks.

Up for grabs: eBay 1/1!

CabreraSPX.jpg

I'll take this if available!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'll take this if available!!!

I think it is still available. It was gonna be swapped out some time today but Ash let it ride so far.

Not sure if you are familiar with this thread as I haven't seen you post in it, but when you take something, put something nice back you will think someone else will enjoy as a PC item. Cool?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I'm going to post a couple of cards this time. First person to claim 1 of the 3 and PM me mailing info will get their card.

Gonzalez2002Classics.jpg

RolenSPX.jpg

Dempster.jpg

I'll take the Rolen to get this moving. I'll have to post up a scan when I get home; but next card will be a 2007 EEE David Price RC Auto

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Why do you say that? RookieAddict claimed your Rolen..

I know he did. That was my 2nd attempt to offer a card(s). He actually PMed me a couple of days ago saying he wanted to work out a trade if the Rolen wasn't claimed. I messaged him today saying that he might as well claim it in the thread so we can keep it moving.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Next up:

2004 Fleer Greats Bill Mazeroski Autograph

AND

2007 Bowmans Best Cole Hamels Autograph

(Figured some in Philly wouldn't have to decide)

Can get scans later tonight if needed...

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
2004 Fleer Greats Bill Mazeroski Autograph

AND

2007 Bowmans Best Cole Hamels Autograph

ill claim these. and ill post something in a second

Members online