Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 1/22 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. At least we have double digits 10, today! Time to start planning my ST TTM requests!!!!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Is that a done deal?

I hadn't seen it.

Big Sonny Gray fan.

Mostly cuz of being an A's fan but I think it'd be a good spot for him...

I copy/pasted that from the MT 2 days ago because it's now official! Even have a 3 year extension with a team option for year 4. I'm also a Sonny Gray fan because he was on the last team my PC guy, Adam Dunn, played on and I've semi-followed the A's ever since. It seems like he'll do well in a smaller market with his old Vanderbilt coach as the Reds' current pitching coach. I've already got a small Sonny collection growing and Spring Training can't get here fast enough...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
About 25 degrees warmer this morning. Looking at 5-8” of snow over the next 24 hours. Hoping for a snow day tomorrow! Got about 7k Brewers cards left to sort as I finally try to get those in order

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So glad to see everyone starting to warm up to freezing..

It was a chily 43 here and warming up to 63 this afternoon..

I'm also looking forward to the Hall of Fame announcement.. Hopefully this will turn into a dual HoF auto..

5star-em-kg-a.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
took MIL to hospital for treatment at 8:00 temp in teens - extra fast moving when using wheelchair . Now have all FOUR grand kids doing a search in all rooms for something to get into OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I copy/pasted that from the MT 2 days ago because it's now official! Even have a 3 year extension with a team option for year 4. I'm also a Sonny Gray fan because he was on the last team my PC guy, Adam Dunn, played on and I've semi-followed the A's ever since. It seems like he'll do well in a smaller market with his old Vanderbilt coach as the Reds' current pitching coach. I've already got a small Sonny collection growing and Spring Training can't get here fast enough...

I haven't heard Adam Dunn's name in a long time. So being bored I decided to look at his bbref page. Didn't realize he hit 462 HRs and I didn't realize he had 40 or more HRs in 6 seasons

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
want to watch a three year old go crazy ? Boy of twins bring a snack bag for me to open - i had an empty beside me so i swapped full for empty - told him you ate those fast -- $1000 stare back at me LOL

Members online