Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Memories Sell Sheets and Checklist (1990 Leaf Design)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Dammit MLB, give Leaf a damn license!
I love the idea of this set, but as a set collector, I'm not interested in building the base set of the modern players with the cool '90 design because of the ugly airbrushed photos.
It's a shame, because the 2002 Donruss Originals set, with the classic '80s Donruss designs, is one of my favorite sets ever.
It's not Leaf's fault they have to airbrush the photos, but it makes me have zero interest in collecting the base set.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
No to 91 black buy back autos. Cards get easily dinged up. We don't need another 5 star. Stick to 1990 Design for as long as possible. Then go to base 1991 Leaf buybacks when all said and done with 1990 design. 1991 is cool design as well.

I agree with this. You should try your best to complete the 90 set before jumping into other years.

Can't wait to get my boxes from AIC!
Allen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
So far I've been able to land the /5. A /20 closes today. Haven't seen a /99 yet, and of course the /1 is out there somewhere.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
The buyback non autos are only serial # out of 20 (silver foil) and out 5 (gold foil).
So in total only 25 buybacks exist of each card. Sure some people will load up and get as many as the can from each run.

Members online

Latest posts