Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the rarest card you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
flag2.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I've had it for 15 years or so, it's always been like that when in my possession. I think my brother got it at a card show, and I got it from him somehow. I'm guessing it was from a full sheet that somebody cut down at some point, but I've never seen a full sheet or one like this.

I think we got this card around 1989 for the LCS (by the DMV). I think it was swapped for a 1986 Donruss Canseco and 1989 UD Griffey.

The strip has always been like this as long as I remember. It assume it is from a full sheet. Centering issues on the Murray made this a really interesting piece to own.

Me not owning it sucks.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I think we got this card around 1989 for the LCS (by the DMV). I think it was swapped for a 1986 Donruss Canseco and 1989 UD Griffey.

The strip has always been like this as long as I remember. It assume it is from a full sheet. Centering issues on the Murray made this a really interesting piece to own.

Me not owning it sucks.

So you guys are brothers?

AutoSetsNBA

Feb 3, 2014
Durant Bowman Chrome Refractor RC /299 BGS 9.5. The pop is lowwww, and he's so good. I have rarer cards but this one is my favorite.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391961439.738277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391961439.738277.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 53

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Don't want to take over the thread. Just want to say that's very cool. I did not know that. That must be pretty neat to always have that common bond with your brother. My 2 brothers could care less about my cardboard.

Back to rarest card topic.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Don't want to take over the thread. Just want to say that's very cool. I did not know that. That must be pretty neat to always have that common bond with your brother. My 2 brothers could care less about my cardboard.

Back to rarest card topic.

Do these help us get back on track?

MirrorBlacks_zps1a506dd3.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I like this card in particular because as far as I know this is the only Bagwell batting glove card as well as the only card that bagwell had made for 2011.

Members online

Latest posts