Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT 1998 Venezuelan Panini Sticker Book Pages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
So I bought a sticker book that had 75% of the stickers adhered in the book. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but now that I have it, I think the entire pages are kind of cool. Most of the pages have stickers on the front and back, so each page will have 4-8 stickers when you count the front and back. Stars from this set go in the $5-10 range and that is what I am looking to get for most of the pages. As far as trade goes, mostly interested in oddball baseball stuff, but I also started a collection of Dick Hall and looking to add any Peter Hisseys I don't have.

SCAN8673 - Copy.JPGSCAN8674 - Copy.JPGSCAN8675 - Copy.JPGSCAN8676 - Copy.JPGSCAN8677 - Copy.JPGSCAN8679 - Copy.JPGSCAN8680 - Copy.JPGSCAN8681 - Copy.JPGSCAN8682 - Copy.JPGSCAN8683 - Copy.JPGSCAN8684 - Copy.JPGSCAN8685 - Copy.JPGSCAN8686 - Copy.JPGSCAN8687 - Copy.JPGSCAN8688 - Copy.JPGSCAN8689 - Copy.JPGSCAN8690 - Copy.JPGSCAN8691 - Copy.JPGSCAN8692 - Copy.JPGSCAN8693 - Copy.JPG

There seems to be some interest so I listed all the players on each page.

Cover (Vizquel, Bernie Williams, Edgar Renteria, Pedro Martinez, Juan Gonzalez, Galaragga) SOLD
P.3 Braves (Wohlers, Chipper, Glavine, Maddux) and P.4 Marlins (Sheffield, Renteria, Alfonseca, Heredia) $10
P.5 Marlins (Bonilla, Jay Powell, Livan Hernandez, Cliff Floyd, Charles Johnson) and P.6 Expos (Carlos Perez, Fullmer, Orlando Cabrera) $5
P.7 Expos (Santangelo, Vlad Guerrero, Urbina, Grudzielanek) P.8 Mets (Baerga, Carlos Mendoza, Gilkey) $5
P.9 Mets (Olerud, Alfonzo, Hundley, Franco, Huskey and P.10 Phillies (Jefferies, Brogna, Glanville) PENDING??
P.11 Phillies (Schilling, Mark Leiter, Rolen, Bottalico, Rex Hudler) P.12 Cubs (Mark Clear, Lance Johnson, Sosa) $5
P.13 Cubs (Henry Rodriguez, Grace, Morandini, Jeremi Gonzalez, Orie) and P.14 Reds (Bret Boone, Barry Larkin, Jeff Shaw, Aaron Boone) SOLD
P.15 Reds (Chris Stynes, Dave Burba, Reggie Sanders, Willie Greene, Eduardo Perez) and P.16 Astros (Bagwell, Biggio, Ramon Garcia, Shane Reynolds) $8 SOLD
P.17 Astros (Wagner, Alou, Derek Bell, Hidalgo) and P.18 Brewers (Grissom, Cirillo, Miranda, Nilsson) SOLD
P.19 Brewers (Burnitz) and P.20 Pirates (Kendall, Francisco Cordova, Kevin Young) $3
P.21 Pirates (Rincon, Womack, Randa) and P.22 Cardinals (McGwire, Deshields) $6
P.23 Cardinals (Lankford, Clayton) and P.24 Diamondbacks (Matt Williams, Jay Bell) $5
P.25 Diamondbacks (Yamil Benitez, Jorge Fabregas, Willie Blair) and P.26 Rockies (Mike Lansing, Pedro Astacio, Larry Walker) $5
P.27 Rockies (Neifi Perez, Vinny Castilla) and P.28 Dodgers (Karros, Ramon Martinez, Chan Ho Park) $5
P.29 Dodgers (Piazza, Antonio Osuna, Nomo, Mondesi) and P.30 Padres (Joey Hamilton, Gwynn) $8
P.31 Padres (Kevin Brown, Quilvio Veras, Trevor Hoffman, Steve Finley, Chris Gomez) and P.32 Giants (Bonds, J.T. Snow, Estes, Nen) $8 SOLD
P.33 Giants (Darryl Hamilton, Stan Javier, Jeff Kent, Rey Sanchez) and P.34 Orioles (Ripken Jr, Roberto Alomar) $10
P.35 Orioles (Jimmy Key, Brady Anderson, Eric Davis) and P.36 Red Sox (Mo Vaughn, Nomar, Troy O'Leary) $6 SOLD
P.37 Red Sox (John Valentin, Reggie Jefferson, Jeff Frye, Tom Gordon) and P.38 Yankees (None) $3
P.39 Yankees (Jeter, Luis Sojo, Mariano Rivera, David Wells) and P.40 Rays (Wade Boggs) $10
P.41 Rays (Roberto Hernandez, Kevin Stocker, Sorrento) and P.42 Blue Jays (Alex Gonzalez, Clemens, Jose Cruz Jr) $5
P.43 Blue Jays (Tony Fernandez, Hentgen, Crespo, Escobar) and P.44 White Sox (Ventura, Belle) SOLD
P.45 White Sox (Jaime Navarro, Magglio Ordonez, Mike Cameron) and P.46 Indians (Omar Vizquel, Travis Fryman) $5 SOLD
P.47 Indians (Jim Thome, Charles Nagy) and P.48 Tigers (Todd Jones, Bobby Higginson) $5
P.49 Tigers (Brian Moehler, Raul Casanova) and P.50 Royals (Jermaine Dye, Hipolito Pichardo) $5
P.51 Royals (Belcher, Dean Palmer, Offerman) and P.52 Twins (Coomer, Meares, Knoblauch, Terry Steinbach) $5
P.53 Twins (Aguilera, Cordova) and P.54 Angels (Jason Dickson) $3
P.55 Angels (Dave Hollins, Todd Greene, Erstad) and P. 56 A's (Aaron Small, Ben Grieve, Spiezio, Bill Taylor) $5
P.57 A's (Candiotti, Matt Stairs, Kenny Rogers, Buddy Groom) and P.58 Mariners (Griffey Jr, Joey Cora, Jay Buhner) $10
P.59 Mariners (Moyer, Randy Johnson, Fassero, Russ Davis, Edgar Martinez) and P.60 Rangers (Will Clark, Wetteland) $8 SOLD
P.61 Rangers (Ivan Rodriguez, Alicea, Goodwin, Domingo Cedeno, Darren Oliver) and P.62 All-Stars (Larry Walker Foil, Clemens, Larry Walker, Galaragga, Gwynn, Denny Neagle) $8
P.63 All-Stars (Griffey Jr Foil/Griffey Jr/Nomar/Pedro Martinez) and P.64 All-Stars (Rolen, Nomar, Jeremi Gonzalez, Jose Cruz Jr, Jose Guillen, Neifi Perez) $10

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Confirmed and paid. Thanks Tim, been looking for one for years. Nice to be able to cross an item off the list for once!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Confirmed and paid. Thanks Tim, been looking for one for years. Nice to be able to cross an item off the list for once!

Got it, may have been the fastest payment ever. Should be able to drop that in the mail for you today. -Tim

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] may be interested in the third image

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I can't imagine [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] wouldn't want the Padres page.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
And [MENTION=3600]VizquelCollector.com[/MENTION] would most likely want the Indians page.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Hey, thanks - Yes, I am interested. Would love to get the Cubs page from you - the blurry image in the background of the page is definitely Grace chugging around the bases! I'll shoot you a PM.

A sticker and a cameo? Whoa. It looks like he's wearing a surgical mask rounding the bases.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A sticker and a cameo? Whoa. It looks like he's wearing a surgical mask rounding the bases.

It's Grace... he needed an oxygen mask running that hard.

97FLAIRROW2LEGACY.jpg
97LEAFGAMERS.jpg
97DONRUSSELITEGOLD.jpg
00FLEERMETAL.jpg

pdevito13

Jan 31, 2012
I'd love to get the page with Edgardo Alfonzo and the Mets if you still have it. Shoot me a PM please!

Members online

Latest posts