Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I guess he got tired? lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I pulled this card the other day:
TURANG, BRICE.jpg

Then searching the price on it I see he did other cards with just B.T. I guess he got tired? I would be mad if I collected him and pulled just a B.T. when others has his full sig...Now that I see them together his B and T is so different too
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

dictoresno

Sep 2, 2017
NJ
sorry. Didn't mean to bother you like that.

Youre not bothering me, and I wasn't being a wiseass for once. I was being serious and took you literally. I was looking at the pics you posted and actually thought you meant he was "tiered" (an actual word) and had no idea what you meant by it. Then I realized you meant tired.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Youre not bothering me, and I wasn't being a wiseass for once. I was being serious and took you literally. I was looking at the pics you posted and actually thought you meant he was "tiered" (an actual word) and had no idea what you meant by it. Then I realized you meant tired.

At first the different color pen made me think it was a tier dropdown as well. There are too many parallels these days for us to think this right away.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Every year I have to sign 80 contracts for my employees. There is a huge difference between the first signature and the 80th, I will tell you. It starts off as beautiful cursive and ends up with my initials and a bunch of nonsensical scribbles. I can only imagine if I had to sign thousands per year like today's ball players. I think we're lucky we get more than an 'X' to be honest.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
years ago minor leaguer's G/F helped sign -- almost perfect
Sill happens a lot in pro sports. Every once in a while you'll hear an interview from a basketball or baseball player talking about fans and they'll let it slip that fan mail gets too much sometimes and they have an assistant or family member help sign the mail.

I imagine it happens with "certified" cards too.
Does Topps still claim to send a rep to witness every player signing?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I know several minors had Reps in the past watching . Also saw trash bags of TTM tossed . Local team signs great IP / most visitors sign .

dxoldman

May 27, 2010
Ryan Mathews had a problem with his signatures...

I was a Chargers fan for years and I had multiple Ryan Mathews autos...they could not be more different. Sage to Topps to Panini...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 19

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was a Chargers fan for years and I had multiple Ryan Mathews autos...they could not be more different. Sage to Topps to Panini...

See that to me is scary. I know my sig is horable and always different. but there is at least always 2 letters that are the same. my first letter of my last name and first always look the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts