Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD MONDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 1/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No snow around here yet. Was 50 and windy this past weekend. Only snow we have in this week's forecast is chance of frozen mix Friday

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another day as driver - leave home 2:00 pick up 1 take home , hour 1/2 later go pick up 2 from wrestling take to baseball go home pick up 1 take to Karate spend hour there sorting cards . oh boy tomorrow - pick up 1 go to 2 wrestling match in another town

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I know its late but just saw this thread. Oh man I just cant wait till Wed for topps to come out.... As I sit here and recover from my surgery.
IMG_2703.JPG

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
full knee replace ?

na. few years back I tore the meniscus and when the quack was in there he drilled holes in my bone to help the blood flow to help it heal . he said he read it in a magazine. Well soon after the hole rotted away and I needed a plug. no one would touch me but the Eagles doc. He took 2 bone pieces from the back of my knee and plugged the hole. The biggest he ever did. well, since then I have had 6 knee surgeries where they have to go in and fix that plug and remove stuff sloating around in m knee. This last one he removed 3 huge pieces and fixed my plug. I do need a replacement I guess but not just yet

Members online

Latest posts