Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB BUYING JOSE CANSECO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Here was my 1990 Score, I'm sure you know who owns it now.

WillClark1990ScorePromo.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes, yes I do. Wish I had a shot at it, but glad it's in a Clark collectors hand. Sorry to hi-jack the thread T, just giving you some bumps ;)

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Sorry guys! I just now saw these posts!

I think I showed this to another collector on here several years ago. This is the promo Sportflics sent me along with a order form for the product. If you have the non promo would you compare them and see if you can see any difference. It is not marked Promo but some of the early promos had subtle things like missing copyright or wrong stats. I have never seen the regular issue so I have nothing to compare it to.

CansecoSuperstarDisc001.jpg
[/IMG]

I checked mine and they appear to be the same. I was realllllly hoping it was going to be a different version (but only if you would be willing to deal it, lol!)

Yes, yes I do. Wish I had a shot at it, but glad it's in a Clark collectors hand. Sorry to hi-jack the thread T, just giving you some bumps ;)

Ryan

No worries at all - hijack/bump away! :) Do you know if Jose has any 1990 / 1991 Score promos?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sorry guys! I just now saw these posts!

I checked mine and they appear to be the same. I was realllllly hoping it was going to be a different version (but only if you would be willing to deal it, lol!)

No worries at all - hijack/bump away! :) Do you know if Jose has any 1990 / 1991 Score promos?

I'd think maybe yes in 1990 since he was the Red base. 1991 not sure. [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION]

Ryan

Members online