Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DECEMBER 2018 PICKUPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
2001 Topps Heritage Chrome Alex Rodriguez
rDCDsxJl.jpg

2008 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor Adrian Beltre
EfbGNgVl.jpg

2005 Topps Heritage Refractor Alex Rodriguez
ZYBpsEXl.jpg

2008 Topps Heritage Black Refractor Denard Span
mKLSNuul.jpg

2011 Topps Heritage Black Refractor Derek Jeter - stole this one for $25 shipped
LtXkM3ml.jpg

2011 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor NL Batting Leaders (not a scratch, just the way the scanner picked it up)
V28qFthl.jpg

2011 Topps Heritage '62 Mint Darryl Strawberry
mImLYWEl.jpg

2008 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor Steve Pearce
pGeAEHil.jpg

2010 Topps Heritage Derek Jeter Dice Back - last one I needed to finish my set
aBUWF0ul.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Been a good month so far. Browsing for a Christmas present, decided to pick up a 55 Jackie Robinson. Then the 56. Then I remembered how awesome the 56 set is and decided to put together a run of the HOFers in the set, also snagged a couple non-HOFers. Can’t believe there’s 32, thankfully already had the Mantle. Looks like this will be my next project, but at least I’ve got a start. IMG_7997.JPG
IMG_7998.JPG
IMG_7999.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Been a good month so far. Browsing for a Christmas present, decided to pick up a 55 Jackie Robinson. Then the 56. Then I remembered how awesome the 56 set is and decided to put together a run of the HOFers in the set, also snagged a couple non-HOFers. Can’t believe there’s 32, thankfully already had the Mantle. Looks like this will be my next project, but at least I’ve got a start. View attachment 85289
View attachment 85290
View attachment 85291

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Quite an accomplishment!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
As a fellow player collector, I actually miss seeing your Josh Johnson thread updates.
I've picked up stuff, but nothing wonderful. It sucks. Simone bought his TTT tri fold. Seller had it for $499 OBO. I offered $235 and he said he wouldn't go below $400. I'd habe a tremendously difficult time dropping 4 bills on a JJ at this point and time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
Figured I would use this as a chance to show some cards I've picked up over the last few months, as I'm generally a creeper on these forums..
p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg
x2
p.jpg

And some various other things.. a few Taylor Trammell chrome and variants, some Mackenzie Gore stuff, a Nolan Gorman chrome, Gary Sanchez chrome auto..

We will see how these guys are looking in May or June and then I'll put scans of my own up. In the meantime, into the safe they go!

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 45

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
Figured I would use this as a chance to show some cards I've picked up over the last few months, as I'm generally a creeper on these forums..
p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg
x2
p.jpg

And some various other things.. a few Taylor Trammell chrome and variants, some Mackenzie Gore stuff, a Nolan Gorman chrome, and a few random chrome autos from guys over the last couple of years that I like like Crouse and B. Thompson.

We will see how these guys are looking in May or June and then I'll put scans of my own up. In the meantime, into the safe they go!

Still need about 4 more cards for my 2002 Draft Refractor set, and they never come up at a reasonable price. I get that Matt Cain threw a perfect game 6 years ago, but his refractor isn't worth $150 :(

Members online

No members online now.