Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MORNING THREAD 1/21 19*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Kinda getting thrown to the wolves here with the new responsibilities at work. My coworker that retired did a terrible job of showing me how anything is done, mostly due to the fact that the stuff they want me to do, wasn't really happening last week. Plus, found out late Friday that I need to come up with a new form since one of the companies that we do business with quit sending the forms themselves

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Kinda getting thrown to the wolves here with the new responsibilities at work. My coworker that retired did a terrible job of showing me how anything is done, mostly due to the fact that the stuff they want me to do, wasn't really happening last week. Plus, found out late Friday that I need to come up with a new form since one of the companies that we do business with quit sending the forms themselves

rule of gravity