Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Living Set running thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Has anyone here had issues with what they've received from Topps? Last week I got 3 sets when I only ordered 1, this week I only received 1 card (#35) when I ordered the 3 card set plus 2 extra Gleyber Torres cards.

I just emailed back to my order confirmation email, any other suggestions?

Scott F
There's another board and I've read all kinds of crazy order mistakes on there. I never order directly from topps, I let other's deal with that headache

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Topps Living Set Card #34 - Gleyber Torres - Print Run: 28550

I expected the PR to be much larger, more than Acuna's.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Those wanting Soto got their wish answered!

I'm one of those. Down for five.

TwinsJake has soto listed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps...464022?hash=item4b46ce2c16:g:26AAAOSwVHJbKpaI

I get them from him because he handles returns to Topps. Means you get only ones that he's inspected.

Used this seller again. Acuna cards delivered (replaced hassle free by seller), waiting on Torres and now Soto; five each time and cheaper than just buying five direct.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Those wanting Soto got their wish answered!

That would be me!

I'm one of those. Down for five.

Used this seller again. Acuna cards delivered (replaced hassle free by seller), waiting on Torres and now Soto; five each time and cheaper than just buying five direct.

Picked up 5 again too. Damn it, I didn't realize Torres had one!!!

Use my link though :)

I most surely did.