Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Liquidation Rookie Collection - Braun, J Upton, Ackley, Fielder, Wright, Parker and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Only Santanas lot left, everything else sold. Thanks!

santanalot.jpg

santanalot3.jpg

santanalot2.jpg

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Can you quote me a price on the Braun, Upton Blue and Wright separate and together (assuming they have not been moved)

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Lots of PM's on the Myers, so I'll throw this out there, $65 for the Base 9.5 / $65 for the ref 9, $125 for the pair.

PM coming Joe and Topnotchsy

Thanks,

Ray

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Call it a night bud, I'm not obligate to give you a phone call, and I'm not obligate to mail it tomorrow morning (yes, I said I could, but that was 3 hours ago while we were still negotiating, then you said you'll be leaving your town by Saturday, we both agree it's not safe to leave the package at PO). I took my lose and you are still suspicious with my reputation, I don't know what to tell you. I can't pack them now since it's too late, now blame me all you want, I don't think your requirment (making phone call / taking pictures) is necessary.

nathanvburns

Feb 11, 2011
We'll see how it works out. You let me know at your convience when/how you want to get paid.. I have tried for two + hours to get you paid. That is all I can do once you agreed to sell me a lot for $1600.00 I was just trying to get you paid.

My bad if I came off as rude in any way.

Last edited:

Members online