Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For your viewing pleasure: the 2011 Allen & Ginter Codebreaker set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Ladies and gentlemen, here it is:

0771ACA1-BABE-43FB-9E79-0A513764C589-2333-000003AAA3D5E6C0.jpg

F1F30E24-5521-4403-A701-7F0F67B86D3A-4633-0000072C8F3F8826.jpg

SCAN0010.jpg

SCAN0011.jpg

SCAN0012.jpg

This is Ryan's share:

SCAN0013.jpg

SCAN0014.jpg

SCAN0015.jpg

SCAN0016-1.jpg

And this is Frank's share:

SCAN0017.jpg

SCAN0018.jpg

SCAN0019.jpg

SCAN0020.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

A_Pharis

Good thing I don't have these in front of me - they'd be soaked with drool!

If you ever get sick of looking at the B. Wallace send it my way for disposal! ;-)
Also, I've never paid much attention to Daniel Hudson's auto... Is it just me or does his sig look like a bad Jeter forgery? LOL!

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good thing I don't have these in front of me - they'd be soaked with drool!

If you ever get sick of looking at the B. Wallace send it my way for disposal! ;-)
Also, I've never paid much attention to Daniel Hudson's auto... Is it just me or does his sig look like a bad Jeter forgery? LOL!

Haha, I'm sure we could work out something for the Wallace down the line; right now, I have to receive a few more that Topps has to frame (McEnroe, Lysacek). A handful of mine are PC either for me or my family; I also picked a few cards for some fellow FCB members, I'm sure they know who they are by now ;) .

Also, not pictured are the ones we will most likely put on eBay: George W Bush and Manny Pacquiao. We have the Bush in hand, but Topps "forgot" to send the Pacquiao with the first shipment...

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
curiosity

I like hearing about stuff like this.

It's all good :) way before we actually got the set, we pretty much knew what we all wanted, and it turned out that there was only a very minimal of names that more than one of us wanted. This is partly because we already had agreed to sell the "big names" to avoid this kind of situation. All in all, we were all very happy with our respective shares!!

Edit - thanks Mox for reminding me: here it is

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Joe (jcmint) - thanks for the compliment, it was nice meeting you at the show!!

Great stuff.

How many years have they done these codebreaker frames for winners.
Topps say if you get one for 2012 ?

They have done this for the Codebreaker set since the first installment in 2007; we are supposed to receive the entire 2012 auto lineup in Codebreaker frames too, but they're still working on framing them...

thanks again everyone for the kind words :) !!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Outstanding again Frenchie!!! The 2011 set has some great names in it and I'm please to see you landed the Pujols :) I can't wait to see you guys get the 2012 set in hand...best auto set IMO and I would give the Felix Hernandez a great home if you somehow come across it ;) Hats off to you guys...that is soooo much work and so neat to see it done by a team of collectors!

Members online

Latest posts