Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'12 Bowman Draft Hobby Case Break- Team Draft - shipped 12/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Cool so I ended up with a Naquin auto, a Lindor jersey and that Barnes blue ref. Plus whatever else Andrew quickly passed by in the break. I was on my ipad watching the entire break but the chat feature does not work because of the lack of flash player on these things.

That was a very solid case. A red refractor, orange auto, a couple of blue autos and lots of ref autos and pretty much all bigger names minus zunino but there was a gold ref of him.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
With the Zunino Gold non auto and everything else skipped over, should more then double the buy in so no complaints here. Overall its the kind of case you hope to bust when you go all in by yourself.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

deeano

Dec 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I am very happy with that Buxton Under Armour auto. I watched the whole break, thanks, I could not figure out how to chat however. I am down for more breaks just let me know.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Got my package in today thanks Andrew!

I thought I won the Barnes Blue Ref according to your previous post since I was pick 21, but I guess I read that wrong because it wasn't in my package?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Got my package in today thanks Andrew!

I thought I won the Barnes Blue Ref according to your previous post since I was pick 21, but I guess I read that wrong because it wasn't in my package?

The #s went with the slots, not the draft order. Sorry about that.