Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT 1939 JSA Pirates Team Ball Wanger Both Waners Traynor 4 HOFs

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
$899 but open to PSA Vintage HOFs for trade (multiples trade in my favor a bit or one big card). Please email me at [email protected] if you have any interest as I don't check my pms here much. It's listed on that other site (sold by spahnandsain). Really nice ball, have all the JSA paperwork, some sigs are faint as it was signed by a steel tipped fountain pen. Wasn't sure if I could link it here and didn't want to break the rules. Hope to work something out with one of you guys, I am flexible but know the ball is worth around there.
Thanks,
Brandon

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Any interest out there? Can someone point me in the right direction of a collector? Is there something that I am not doing to help me move this? I was told by Memory Lane Auctions that this would be the price range. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I would definitely add pictures. Sounds like an awesome ball, just don't have that kind of money.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Pics

Thanks! Here is some info and pics. Yeah, it is a really cool ball, I traded some expensive disc golf disc for it and then got it authenticated. Wish I was a Pirates fan. The blurry bottom pics are of the Wagner sig, it's the faintest one of the HOFs

1939 Pittsburgh Pirates Autographed Team Ball JSA Authenticated Wagner Waner HOF

You are bidding on a 1939 Pittsburgh Pirates autographed team signed Spalding Official National League ball with red stitching. This ball has been signed with a steel-tipped fountain pen, has 15 total signatures, and includes 4 Hall of Fame players (Honus Wagner, Pie Traynor, Paul Waner, and Lloyd Waner). Autographed balls from this era and typically have some type of fading. I have tried to photograph the ball the best I can to give an accurate representation. The ball has been authenticated by James Spence Authentication (JSA), which is widely known as the foremost authentication company in the world. If you would like to verify the authentication please visit the Spence LOA website and enter the certificate number. Please view the JSA certificate and the panel by panel breakdown (pics 11&12) to view all of the players. Pie Traynor and Paul Waner are more visible than Lloyd Waner and Honus Wagner. Wagner can be seen as the bottom signature on pic 1 and I have tried my best to show his signature in pic 9 & 10. There are no "filler" signatures on this ball (club house employees, trainers, or attendants), which makes it more desirable. Please make offers as this ball would be a great historical asset to any baseball/Pirate fan's collection.

Free shipping. Ball will be shipped safely in a box with tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. Thank you for viewing my auction.

Certificate Number:Y32147
Signer:1939 Pittsburgh Pirates
Field:Baseball
Description:Team Signed Baseball
Manufacturer:Spalding (DC/SP/TM) (USA)
Type:Official National League
Era:1935
Model:PAT'D RE. 17200
Number Of Signatures:15
Writing Implement:Steel-Tip Fountain
Color:Black
HOF(s): H. Wagner / P. Traynor / P. Waner / L. Waner KEY(s): R. Sewell / P. Young / J. Gooch / J. Rizzo / J. Ens / J. Bowman / R. Berres / B. Klinger / R. Juelich / J. Tobin

Members online