Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1991-93 Topps Micro cards. Commons FREE with a SASE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I just uncovered a box that contains the remnants of these 3 sets. I gotta say, this was one really dumb idea from Topps. The cards were made WAY too small, less than 1/4 the size of a regular card. I need a magnifying glass to even see them, let alone read them.

Anyway, if you are a team collector or are looking for some oddball common players, I would like to help you out. Assuming they are not already gone, I will send you as many of these cards as you want and that will fit within a SASE you send me. A couple cards may not be worth the $1 or so it will cost to send a SASE, but if you collect Expose for example and want the 3 sets worth, maybe it's worth it to you. If you want ALL of the cards, I can get you a price to ship them and avoid the SASE. W/o the boxes, thinking small flat rate priority box is probably best deal/method. with boxes, it will probably cost more.

HOFers and bigger stars were pulled out a long time ago. Some teams are completely gone as well, such as Dodgers and Yankees for sure. Not sure what else may be gone until I start digging again. 1 set each year 1991-92 and 2 sets of 1993. Except for the 2nd 1993 set, they are already sorted by team except for multiplayer cards, prospects with no team shown, etc.

You can post here, but you probably should message me directly if you really want anything. I will try to but may not remember to check this post, as I don't anticipate a massive response.

IMG_8333.jpg

Members online

Latest posts