Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 Fleer Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deweyinthehall

Feb 23, 2021
I recently ripped a box of 1992 Fleer baseball and came up with 10 cards completely missing all green ink on the front. I have searched high and low, visited other boards, etc. but cannot find any evidence these variations have surface before. Has anyone here ever seen/heard of these before? They're such stark variations and I can't imagine I'm the first to find them.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 28

deweyinthehall

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah - when I saw them I thought it would have been cool had the whole set been intentionally printed like this....maybe there's an update set our there all sealed up with a green-less Piazza!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ha never seen that error before. Very cool. I'm like Banjar, love these. Let me know if you find a McGwire!

deweyinthehall

Feb 23, 2021
Nope - Robin Ventura, Chito Martinez, Tim Hulett, Chris Hoiles, Jose Mota, Pat Clements, Royce Clayton, Duane Ward, Brady Anderson, and Checklist card 717

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I seem to recall someone selling a few some time back. They wanted obscene prices for them. Find the right buyer and maybe. Most collectors just don't seem to love them the way some fanatics do though. If the demand isn't there, neither is the price.

Members online

Latest posts