Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$2.1 million per patient to treat spinal muscular atrophy

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston

I know that drug companies put a lot of time and money into research and development for new drugs. It usually takes them 10 years and about 1 billion dollars. But then, the (FDA) food and drug administration might not approve the drug for use. But come on now. Two million for a drug ? I used to work for a pharmaceutical company from 2012 to late 2015. Pharmaceutical companies have ads all over tv about their drugs. They spend more money on advertising, than on drug research. And still have loads of money besides. Or don't get sick.

Ok, I'm done with my rant.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

I know that drug companies put a lot of time and money into research and development for new drugs. It usually takes them 10 years and about 1 billion dollars. But then, the (FDA) food and drug administration might not approve the drug for use. But come on now. Two million for a drug ? I used to work for a pharmaceutical company from 2012 to late 2015. Pharmaceutical companies have ads all over tv about their drugs. They spend more money on advertising, than on drug research. And still have loads of money besides. Or don't get sick.

Ok, I'm done with my rant.
you got that right.

Members online

Latest posts