Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003-04 ud exquisite experts, come in. need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
http://cgi.ebay.com/03-04-UD-EXQUISITE- ... 245wt_1167

sorry that i cannot for some reason bring the image to be pasted here ever since the "new" ebay

anywho, we all know that that price is pretty out there while the beckett value is listed at 2300-2800 but will not sell close to that amount

my question is, has anyone here tracked some sales of lebron's 2003-04 exquisite patch autos like this (minus the rc #/99) and if so, generally how much would this end at?

i didnt see any completed sales but i've noticed that michael jordan's same subset of limited logos patch auto from 2003-04 sold for around 1300+

most of the time, jordan outsells lebron's auto but does it matter here that since it is lebron's rc year, would add a premium whereas it would end close to or if not, more than the michael jordan?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

dave

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
That's a big time card and very tough to find, especially with a nice patch like that. I don't think $2000 is out of the realm of possibility.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
really? you would say that the lebron would outsell the jordan from the 2003-04 exquisite limited logos (let's say similar patches)?

wow, did not know that...

thanks for the info

dave

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
daveyou said:
really? you would say that the lebron would outsell the jordan from the 2003-04 exquisite limited logos (let's say similar patches)?

wow, did not know that...

thanks for the info

dave
If 10 were listed of each on eBay, MJ might sell a little better total. However, since I haven't seen an Lebron in a long, long time from that set with a patch that good, I think it'd sell very well. Lebron rookie year exquisite stuff really has no set price range, from what I've seen.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
did not know this....i asked because you know there are freakin tons of lebron autos since 03-04 and now, you can pick em up for like 150+!

i guess i was more curious about the value from 03-04 because it was from his rc year, this was the 1st ever exquisite, stuff like that. wanted to see if premium applies here or not

thanks again for the info

dave

Members online

Latest posts