Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Razor Johnny Cash cut auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Ok guys, sorry I wasn't 100% specific. I was just posting an auction about a cool card I found. Not begging for a card. Will try to be more specific about the purpose of my post next time.

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
erniesims50 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
you gotta be the biggest clown on this board... thats a nice card man, sorry for members like TBtwins who are way too immature for this place

Yea, thought that was a great card.

Like your username btw, would love to have another Sims come through FSU.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
erniesims50 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
you gotta be the biggest clown on this board... thats a nice card man, sorry for members like TBtwins who are way too immature for this place

It wasn't his card, nor was he buying it. I saw no point in this post. Am I the biggest clown? Sure. Do I care so much? Maybe a little. Nobody has told me how to change though...

EDIT: It is a nice card though. I have seen only 1 Cash auto in person, and that was at a "museum" in the Cities. Wasn't certified... it was an IP that the guy running the place got.

Members online

Latest posts