Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Masterworks Random Case Break - Case #2 - 11 left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Meh, Moceanu will actually probably get more than the Theismann. Some of those cards are great. The Woodson is slick. Liking the sketch/watercolor types.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
2013 Leaf Masterworks Random Case Break - Case #1 tonight after BC

What's the best hit? Maddux?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
And am I mistaken or are most of those 1/1? Or is every card going to be "1/1" since they're all unique sketches? Just wondering it we'll know the run of each subject.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Re: 2013 Leaf Masterworks Random Case Break - Case #1 tonight after BC

They are all 1/1's, each player has no more than 20 total and the average per person is 17. 197 in the checklist and only 186 case with 18 cards per case.

Sent from my LG-US780 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

As much as I was a big Bills fan in the 80s-90s I was (born in the Buffalo area) , and wouldn't mind a Levy, that sketch is odd to say the least. And no blue or red in it makes it even more questionable. Congrats to those who hit the Ozzie, Maddux, Bench etc

Ryan

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013

Lovin' the Maddux! Very cool break and some beautiful sketches! Thanks again for the break, Andrew!

jrosales

Mar 23, 2013
Nice break! My wife and I were actually 2 of the artists on this set and I popped in here to see if any of our cards were pulled, but alas, no. LOL

I love the Maddux, but my faves are probably the Schoendienst and the Fisk. The artists who did those have some serious talent.

Members online

Latest posts