Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014/15 season predictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
AFC

EAST
Pats (3 seed)
Fins
Bills
Jets

NORTH
Bengals (4 seed)
Steelers (wild card 2)
Ravens
Browns

SOUTH
Colts (2 seed, bye)
Texans
Titans
Jags

WEST
Broncos (1 seed, HFA)
Chargers (wild card 1)
Raiders
Chiefs

AFC Championship
Colts over Broncos

NFC

EAST
Eagles (4 seed)
Redskins
Cowboys
Giants

NORTH
Packers (3 seed)
Bears (wild card 2)
Lions
Vikings

SOUTH
Saints (2 seed, 2nd bye)
Falcons
Panthers
Bucs (0 and 16)

WEST
Seahawks (1 seed, HFA)
49ers (wild card 1)
Rams
Cardinals

NFC Championship
49ers over seahawks

SUper Bowl

49ers over Colts

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
cowboys will miss the playoffs.

It's hard as a cowboys fan to say that, but I am no fan of Tony Romo so I hope continuing to miss the playoffs gets him out of Big D.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
cowboys will miss the playoffs.

It's hard as a cowboys fan to say that, but I am no fan of Tony Romo so I hope continuing to miss the playoffs gets him out of Big D.

Cowboys suck with Romo. Without him they would be historically bad. I bet you are one of the people that blame him for losing to Denver last season because of the late interception completely ignoring the fact that Denver's punter got the day off. Cowboys D has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

I have a Broncos Seahawks rematch, but close this time. Seahawks win again (very much dependent on a positive resolution to the marshawn lynch mess at the moment$.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The Packers will win the Super Bowl. I know this will be brushed off as homerism, but they look DEEEEEEEP right now. Especially at OL, WR, RB, and CB. I'll also go out on a limb and say the Packers will have three pro-bowl defensive players on this years roster in addition to their offensive representatives. Davante Adams will also shine for Aaron Rodgers.

All of this is assuming ARodge plays 16 regular season games. :)

Members online

Latest posts