Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Bowman Chrome-No ReFractor Label?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey all

I got a 2015 Bowman Chrome RC Card Flashback Frank Thomas, and I really have no idea if its a ReFractor or not...

Does it look like a ReFractor? Yeah

Does it say Refreactor anywhere on the card? No

I know almost every other card I have that is a refractor says it somewhere on the back

Have looked on Ebay that where labeled refractor, and there is nothing on the back anywhere?

Any help?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have the Olerud from that set and apparently though they're called "refractors", they're not labeled as such. Also, there's no "base" version of it either.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They stopped labeling refractors in all cases a while ago, and in cases where it does say refractor on the back, they don't specify what kind, which I think they did, briefly. But some inserts are refractor-only, like the 1972 retro insert set from TC a couple years ago.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
They stopped labeling refractors in all cases a while ago, and in cases where it does say refractor on the back, they don't specify what kind, which I think they did, briefly. But some inserts are refractor-only, like the 1972 retro insert set from TC a couple years ago.

I know 2009 Superfractors said 'Superfractor' on the back, but I don't think they ever specified the other refractor colors.

I liked 2008 when the border on the back was the same color as the Refractor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts