Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Bowman Chrome Final Checklist

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like how Topps doesn't know what city name to put with Angels so they just say "Angels" while every other team has their city next to its name. :lol:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Just my quick opinion on the checklist breakdown:

Base: Strong RC list with plenty of parallels to chase

Prospects: I'm not see a lot of 1st chromes

RC variations: Missed on all the attractions except Tucker

Stat/AFL/Farmhands: Filler

RC variation autos: Very weak 4 player list and another missed opportunity

AFL autos: Sticker autos? If so, easy pass

Prospect autos: <70 is okay but not enough subjects on the high end. Good opportunity to stock up on some sleeper favorites

RC autos: I think 4 of the 14 hold strong value but not seeing much potential outside of that

Rest of insert autos: The only ones listed as on-card on the sell sheet are the Prime Signatures and I'll assume the All-American game /199 will be as well.

Overall (0-10): 5 I feel the content format is strong but the signing subjects and variations are a miss overall. Not a product I would consider buying cases of but I'll hunt for the singles I'd like to stockpile at a reasonable price.

Anybody here doing a case + on this product? I'm going to be keeping an eye on breaks but at the current price level those breaking better hope for good odds on color.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Was sorta hoping for a Darin Erstad in the AFL alumni set. Nothing new to chase for him in a while.