Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Football Season Outcome Debate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goodgainz

May 6, 2020
Which unpopular statement will likely come true in 2020 and why?

Attachments

• topic.JPG
    topic.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 9

goodgainz

May 6, 2020
I'll say "Ravens can't beat the Madden curse" because Chiefs will win back-to-back Super Bowls...
Solid point, but here's the follow-up question. With the loaded weapons at Drew Lock's disposal (Similar to what Mahomes had in his second season), do you believe the Broncos can compete for that division?:unsure:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Solid point, but here's the follow-up question. With the loaded weapons at Drew Lock's disposal (Similar to what Mahomes had in his second season), do you believe the Broncos can compete for that division?:unsure:
I think the Broncos will be more competitive than in previous years, but the Chiefs seem to have figured out how defense is supposed to work (Thanks, Spagnuolo) and with the offensive firepower, I don't think the AFC West will be much of a Horseface...er, horserace. :LOL:

goodgainz

May 6, 2020
I think the Broncos will be more competitive than in previous years, but the Chiefs seem to have figured out how defense is supposed to work (Thanks, Spagnuolo) and with the offensive firepower, I don't think the AFC West will be much of a Horseface...er, horserace. :LOL:
Those schedule releases last night favored the Ravens with the easiest schedule of all. Broncos and Chiefs have some tough opponents. Going to be a fun season *if we still have one*.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
I'd say Lock winning the MVP, if anything I think Kyler Murray has a better chance than him. Only basing that off of experience & scheme along with the talent.
IMHO, the AFC West is the most competitive division where they alway kill each other. I think the Chiefs DEF has definitely improved.

goodgainz

May 6, 2020
I'd say Lock winning the MVP, if anything I think Kyler Murray has a better chance than him. Only basing that off of experience & scheme along with the talent.
IMHO, the AFC West is the most competitive division where they alway kill each other. I think the Chiefs DEF has definitely improved.
Lot of folks are saying the NFC West or NFC South is the toughest division based on level of competition, but AFC North is always a playoff environment when the Steelers & Ravens battle.

Members online

Latest posts