Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Called Shot Burnt Portraits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I have partnered with Called Shot Customs to offer a new set, the 2023 Called Shot Burnt Portraits. These cards are standard size but are burned onto 1/4 inch pieces of wood. Each of the ten cards will be serial numbered /10 on the back.

The cost for the card is $36 and will not be available for my standard discount. I am accepting pre-orders and if more than ten people are interested in a player, I will start a waiting list. I am not collecting money now, but once I get the cards in hand we will complete the transaction. Use the pre-order form to reserve one of the ten copies of your player.

We are also accepting requests for additional players to be added to the set. Just post here if you would like your player added and we will work up a design.
I have attached images of the first nine designs and the first three completed cards.

Attachments

• Completed samples.jpeg
    Completed samples.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-1909.PNG
    IMG-1909.PNG
    441.9 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Latest posts