Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5X ebay the next two days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Haven't gotten any email about it yet, but the last time it got here later than usual, just before 8 AM PST. I'd pull the trigger on a couple of items...

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I just got it and went right to my "watch list" to see a good deal I scoped out was already bought, oh well.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I made a BO on a $200+ purchase last night that was accepted this morning before the eff. date of the promotion. Grumble grumble.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Currently, what is the best wax case for the money?

I don't typically wade out of the '90's but have been looking for a fun/value case to open. Just picked up a 2015 Panini Stars and Stripes 20 box case for $390...$39 eBay bucks back. Yes it's Panini but no airbrushing issues with this product and some solid names. Not a purchase to sit on, of course, but simply bust.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I don't typically wade out of the '90's but have been looking for a fun/value case to open. Just picked up a 2015 Panini Stars and Stripes 20 box case for $390...$39 eBay bucks back. Yes it's Panini but no airbrushing issues with this product and some solid names. Not a purchase to sit on, of course, but simply bust.

Meh. Scratch that recommendation. These are 10 pack boxes which guarantee same number of auto/GU but appear to skew to the right.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Finally took advantage of this and bought a few cases of toploaders in various sizes.

Latest posts