Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

70's music

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I went back about 60 or 70 pages and have been watching a bunch of the old videos from the last couple of months.

A couple of observations:

1) It's terribly sad that over 500 pages of embedded posts are lost. I really like knowing what I am clicking on.

2) Joey really, really, really likes "Dogs" (which I can't watch without thinking of WKRP) and “Pigs (Three Different Ones).” Lot of different versions of both of these.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I went back about 60 or 70 pages and have been watching a bunch of the old videos from the last couple of months.

A couple of observations"

1) It's terribly sad that over 500 pages embedded posts are lost. I really like knowing what I am clicking on.

2) Joey really, really, really likes "Dogs" (which I can't watch without thinking of WKRP) and Pigs (Three Different Ones). Lot of different versions of both of these.
lol yeah do like floyd. when they converted over, many links never made it. i try to play all kinds of groups. being in nyc
in the 70's kinda jaded me. if you see any floyd in my post i try to work up to it, and usually feeling pretty good.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Members online

Latest posts