Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Quick, Easy Contest For Topps BUNT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Here is the deal: I am done with Topps Bunt. It takes up too much room on my phone and I spend too much time on it.

The contest is simple. Make a new, legitimate response between now and midnight on Saturday, August 27, and you are entered. That's it. There will be multiple winners and you can choose to take your prize from any of my digital accounts, as I will be deleting them all.

Topps Bunt - DynamoAtoZ
Topps Huddle - SaintsAtoZ
Topps Kick - DynamoAtoZ
Topps Star Wars - Gizmosis
Topps Walking Dead - AstrosAtoZ
Topps Knockout (UCF) - App Deleted
Topps Slam (WWE) - AstrosAtoZ

What you will win:

9 cards of your choosing from any of these apps.

How I will pick a winner:

Every member that creates a legitimate post will have their name put into a random number generator. If you make 20 legitimate threads between now and Sunday, you will be entered 20 times. Almost all threads will be considered legitimate but allows me to kick out people just making non-sense threads. I will offer double entries for posting in Hockey, Basketball, or Football. This is not to pick on the Baseball boards, but an attempt to generate some activity in the other boards that I can promote on Twitter.

At my own discretion, I will award multiple entries for a thread that is particularly interesting or generates an above average amount of participation.

Now get to posting!

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Our first winner is [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

Let me know when you have submitted the trade so I can accept it.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
First trade successful!
[MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION] you are our next winner! Let me know when you have posted the trade.

And don't forget, you can take from any of the Topps apps!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
First trade successful!
@r2d2 you are our next winner! Let me know when you have posted the trade.

And don't forget, you can take from any of the Topps apps!

Wow!!! Thank you very much, really appreciate it.

Although I would have preferred Bunt, I am going to take a look at the other apps as at this moment I can not log in into Bunt :/

Update: Sent a trade on Walking Dead =)

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
To get my apps cleared out faster, I'm going to post multiple winners at once.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] [MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION] [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]

If any of your trades accidentally void anothers, I will repost your name.

Members online

No members online now.