Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A-Rod Suspended 162 Games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Someone just asked me on FaceBook why I was defending him, here was my response.

"It's not about defending him. It's opposing a corrupt system. Why did they suspend him 200 games originally? Because he 'had dealings' with a Florida Medical Clinic. Not because he failed a drug test. So you're going to suspend him for PED's when he didn't fail a test? Just because he bought something from somebody? Well that doesn't seem quite right. You can't punish someone for nothing. He didn't break any rules to be suspended in the first place. Bud Selig and the New York Yankees have been out to get him for some time now. The Yankees want out of that contract, and Selig wants to put a stamp on his reign while exiting. Alex should push this to the moon, and he will win. In the end, the Yankees will pay him every penny he was owed, as they should have to."

Can't punish somebody for nothing?

You must be new to America..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Arod is a cheater, a liar & he obstructed an ongoing investigation

Enjoy your 162 game suspension + any playoff games Arod

If he shows up at spring training, like he's claiming to - the Yankees should have him arrested & prosecuted for trespassing

End of story

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Arod is a cheater, a liar & he obstructed an ongoing investigation

Enjoy your 162 game suspension + any playoff games Arod

If he shows up at spring training, like he's claiming to - the Yankees should have him arrested & prosecuted for trespassing

End of story

Little harsh

Just kidding. I agree 100%. F A-ROID.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
It's just going to get worse for arod. The yanks want him gone. The mlb wants him gone. Bosch is gioign to be on 60 mins. The arbitrator thinks he was guilty. And all he can do to try to save his career, is take them all to court. This is far from over arod is getting what he deserves and then whether fair or not a little more. Don't cheat, don't lie, don't ruin your life. His career has been a lie. He has most likely been cheating since HS and still can't quit.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It's just going to get worse for arod. The yanks want him gone. The mlb wants him gone. Bosch is gioign to be on 60 mins. The arbitrator thinks he was guilty. And all he can do to try to save his career, is take them all to court. This is far from over arod is getting what he deserves and then whether fair or not a little more. Don't cheat, don't lie, don't ruin your life. His career has been a lie. He has most likely been cheating since HS and still can't quit.

Is it 60 min tonight?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!