Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
I didnt know someone can bump there post 500 times. Lord. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I didnt know someone can bump there post 500 times. Lord. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Not all 500 are bumps. Also, it's a year and a half old thread. Don't need to create new ones that often. It's pretty straight forward.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=5900]allstars[/MENTION] - Sure, I'd be interested in that for sure. I will have to look when I get home but I know I have probably three of those gold pack tins but not sure I have one sealed. I know I have a blue one sealed (as well as probably 4 opened). Let me know!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Don't know if you have seen it yet, but someone on BO has listed an A&G National Exclusive Mini of Belle. Something for you to look out for if you know some people there.
That's funny because I actually saw one pop up on eBay late last night and was like :-o

It sounds like they're wrapper redemptions and I'm assuming pretty easy to pick-up, so would be nice for someone there to help a brotha out ;)

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
@allstars - Sure, I'd be interested in that for sure. I will have to look when I get home but I know I have probably three of those gold pack tins but not sure I have one sealed. I know I have a blue one sealed (as well as probably 4 opened). Let me know!

$10 delivered sound ok?

Members online

Latest posts