Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols 2002 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #/50 Being auctioned! 1 bid 24K.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryBonds762

Feb 9, 2021
I’ve heard you should never put a chrome finish card in a one touch that it will scratch the surface.
I have a few sitting in one touches. All of them have a penny sleeve over the surface of the card inside the case. Shipping refractor cards in one touches you could damage the card.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It's nice to see the ultra rich have no problem spending their money on this kind of thing. Good for them.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I’ve heard you should never put a chrome finish card in a one touch that it will scratch the surface.
I have a few sitting in one touches. All of them have a penny sleeve over the surface of the card inside the case. Shipping refractor cards in one touches you could damage the card.

There are plenty of Chrome cards in PSA holders and nobody worries about them. Not really any difference between that and a one-touch.

Members online