Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An Open Apology to Beckett Media

cgilmo

Administrator
Every week the FCB system software generates a news letter using automated software.

It compiles some of the more active threads on the board and picks one and uses it as the subject line of the email.

This week the email was not kind to a stalwart of the industry who without them the hobby wouldn't be what it is today in Beckett Media.

It captured a thread titled "Beckett's Marketplace is aids"

I would like to apologize to Beckett Media and state that while it's unfortunate this was used as the emai's subject it is the opinion of the thread author and not the management of Freedomcardboard.com

I would also like to apologize to anyone offended by the comparison of a shopping experience to someone affected by acquired immune deficiency syndrome.

We have the ability to screen these newsletters before they go to print and we neglected to do so in this case. We will screen all newsletters before print going forward.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Come on man. Don’t apologize.

Beckett’s price guide is the devil, and a huge detriment to the hobby. The entire system is worthless.

The email was hilarious and I laughed my non-AIDS filled butt off at it.

Beckett sucks.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Just delete the thread. It is filled with mostly useless information, an OP rant and goofy comments.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I like Beckett and find it useful. I don't like their Marketplace shipping rates. Sorry I inadvertently got you in trouble, FCB. Obviously NOT my intention. But my opinion stands. They need to stop allowing price gouging on shipping. It costs them money, not make them money.

cgilmo

Administrator
I like Beckett and find it useful. I don't like their Marketplace shipping rates. Sorry I inadvertently got you in trouble, FCB. Obviously NOT my intention. But my opinion stands. They need to stop allowing price gouging on shipping. It costs them money, not make them money.
The opinion is fine, the thread is fine.

I should have changed the subject line in the email.

cgilmo

Administrator
The United States exist because Brittain wasn’t strong rope to hold onto their territory. The United States and Britain I have a cordial relationship today. We need to show class and how we conduct our business. You don’t show class by taunting other organizations in that manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Doesn’t mean Beckett doesn’t still suck.

🤷🏻

Brittain sucks too. And they all have terrible teeth.

Have you ever even seen a pair of British Knights?! They’re awful.

Latest posts