Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And just when you thought you had seen everything in card collecting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I have never seen anything like this. As a matter of fact, I have never heard of anything like this. Fake? I think the first two cards are fake. the stamp is a lot thicker than the last card. What do you people think?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Wow.

This seller just so happens to have identical serial number runs for other players too, including A-Roid and Walker. And the stamps on those don't look like they were made by the same printer either.

Plus he has some convenient jersey-numbered cards of other players too!

I would guess this guy got some un-numbered backdoor cards and had them all printed up.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
On this listing he claims to have sent two of them in for grading to determine if one was counterfeit. On the POP report for this card there are four that were graded with a "missing serial number".

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well isn't that interesting?

On this listing he claims to have sent two of them in for grading to determine if one was counterfeit. On the POP report for this card there are four that were graded with a "missing serial number".

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I would err on the side of caution and avoid this seller. Too many jersey numbered serial cards he has for sale to be just a coincidence. The multiple copies of the same serial is shady as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts