Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Angelina Jolie has both breasts surgically removed

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I remeber back in elementary school when a kid tried to argue that Van Halen was a satanic band based solely on "Running with the Devil."

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I never said I believe she sold her soul to the devil.

Some of you guys have serious problems, sad to say, not the least of which is learning how to read English correctly.

And no, I don't take every line of every song seriously.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Then why be aggressive and hostile? Isn't that what "mocking" is? And why mock me? Because you think I made a "silly comment"? Try truthful comment. Just stating the facts. She was very serious in what I heard her saying. Her interview, which I heard years ago on a radio program, was far more elaborate than this one, but I don't think this sort of thing sounds "silly": here's another such confession in short clip, given by Bob Dylan:

Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul to the Devil - YouTube

Re Jolie's humanitarian efforts-- so what? What's your point?

Should i keep going or are we being too literal?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
You are a disturbed person, phillyfan. Sorry, but you simply only see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. I wish you the best, however.

Have a nice day.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Wait, i cant believe i've missed these signs! after watching that youtube video and being unsure how i didnt stab myself in the ears, I did some research and found satan is all around us...i'm adding another glaring example of the influence of the beast:

AT&T-Fast is better Commercial 2012 -Werewolf - It's Not Complicated - YouTube

I think there is no more valid type of factual documentary work than one where all facts are preceded by "we think" "probably" and "its very possible"

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Can anyone remember a thread where bmp1971 hasn't failed at every point he's tried to make? I'm just asking a question. I want to find the answer. That's my only goal. No hostility, just curiosity.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Oahu, Hawaii
Can anyone remember a thread where bmp1971 hasn't failed at every point he's tried to make? I'm just asking a question. I want to find the answer. That's my only goal. No hostility, just curiosity.
That's why I think bmp1971 is either trolling to amuse himself or he's someone's joke account.
There's no way that guy's for real. His lame arguments always cause ridicule and he's so passive aggressive that he almost seems to enjoy the attention.

Latest posts