Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody got big lots of Luis Patino, Nabil Crismatt or Edgar Renteria cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here's an odd one I'm looking for. I don't have much trade inventory left but it'd most likely be a buy:

Does anybody have big piles of:

Rays rookie pitcher Luis Patino

Padres pitcher Nabil Crismatt

Or former Marlins (mostly) SS Edgar Renteria?

Cards, auto'd merch or photos?

Renteria is most well known for his GW hit in the '97 WS for the Marlins. Was MVP of '10 Series when the Giants beat the Angels.

In 1997, his RBI single off Charles Nagy in the eleventh inning of Game 7 of the 1997 World Series won the first World Series in Marlins' history over the Cleveland Indians. In the 2010 World Series against the Texas Rangers, Rentería won the World Series Most Valuable Player Award with the San Francisco Giants after he hit game-winning home runs in Game 2 and Game 5.

The other two are recent Rookies with RCs in '21 products.

Base Topps lots of their RCs would be perfect.

So if anyone has any big lots of their stuff, LMK..

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Can't believe it...I don't have any Renteria in my sale/trade box. And I have mostly 90s stuff even!

CraigB

Oct 16, 2021
Charlotte
I’ve got a few autos. Probably another dozen cards in my Marlins box which I can get to in a few days. You can see the Topps kind of ran with the gloss. I know I have more. Maybe 3 more autos.

Attachments

• A19CED2D-3BCF-414C-990F-78DB42B77542.jpeg
    A19CED2D-3BCF-414C-990F-78DB42B77542.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 6

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looking to get some Patino base or cheap autos especially since Renteria seems to be a tough get...

CraigB

Oct 16, 2021
Charlotte
Looking to get some Patino base or cheap autos especially since Renteria seems to be a tough get...
I have the 5 from the photo in my hands, I’m still working through other teams right now. Would you like to post when I do? I know I have more.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have the 5 from the photo in my hands, I’m still working through other teams right now. Would you like to post when I do? I know I have more.
I appreciate it but these are for re-selling so I only can use pack pulled, authenticated autos.

But thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts