Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone a fan or knowlegable in US history

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I would like someone to read my mini essay paragraph contrasting the differences of Du Bois and Booker T Washington.
(Actually you don't need to know the history, just let me know if it sounds ok. Thanks).

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
I'll read it if you send it to me within the next half hour (gotta go to bed soon). I actually read both of their works for an English class.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
basically BTW = pushed that working class jobs = fine while WEB D = don't settle for that

BTW = realist for his time (take into consideration his background down south)
WEB D = northern , educated, etc...don't give in

but have good points....their history and life experiences and geogrphy played big roles in their philosophies

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Marro said:
Did you get an A?
Jesus, Marro. First the Sam Banks dog or cat thread or whatever it was, now this? You should put 'Crypt Keeper' over below your avatar. Digging up some BURIED stuff here man.

It's cool though. Keep doing it.

Ant

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I studied US history at university. It was one of my favorite subjects at school. I wrote term paper on the subject. I remember that it was very difficult for me to shorten the text, because despite my not very high writing skills, I wrote many more pages than was necessary for this assigment. I turned to the professional editors at EssayEdge in order to reduce the number of pages, but keep the general idea. This is the first time in my life that I have written such a cool and informative essay.
That's awesome!

I wrote an informative and cool essay using that website as well and was able to reduce the number of pages to one.

It's entitled:

"Spammers are Asshats!"

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i was almost certain this was another one when he signed up yesterday and first just introduced himselkf as a new member who didnt know much yet and looked forward to learning the site....then made 3 more posts basically just saying "thanks for the information" and "that was interesting" including 2 on decade-old posts ...

i still say the only way to cut this crap out would be to require people to "apply" for membership before being allowed to post....

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I like how this POS just edited his post because he couldn't figure out how to link his spam in his original one..

Go away douchebag before we beat you severely with a bag of dicks!!

Members online

Latest posts