Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone buy a cardboard cutout?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was close to buying one with the Reds but the only way I could get it after the season was driving to Cincy to pick it up in person. Couldn't justify driving nearly 4 hours there and back to pick myself up. Probably would have pulled the trigger if they shipped.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I bought one of my son for Target Field. We were going to take him to his first Twins game this summer, so this was the best option. Was $40 for STH, which my dad is, compared to $80 for regular purchases. Thankfully, I have some friends that live in/around the Twin Cities that can pick it up for me as I'm 10 hours away. The Twins just did giant faces, and I don't need a 2.5 foot tall cutout of my ugly mug, but one of my 1.5 year old can find it's place somewhere in the mancave after the season

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I thought they were dumb when the idea first came out but I have to admit after watching games and seeing the seating sections fill in, and some of the clever ideas people have had, I'm thinking about it. Maybe one for my wife if I can surprise her somehow.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
What is the deal? You submit a picture of yourself and they make it into a cutout and put it in a seat for the season, then you get it after the season ends?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Twins posted pictures of all of the sections with cutouts so you could find yours in the stands. I dont have one if myself, but did buy one for my kid. He's circled in the picture. But then I was watching the game that was broadcast on Fox a couple of weeks ago and the pitcher kept throwing to first. Paused it and got a picture of it. Cant see his face, but its definitely his little blonde head stick out in the background20200903_151647.jpeg20200912_182013.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The Twins posted pictures of all of the sections with cutouts so you could find yours in the stands. I dont have one if myself, but did buy one for my kid. He's circled in the picture. But then I was watching the game that was broadcast on Fox a couple of weeks ago and the pitcher kept throwing to first. Paused it and got a picture of it. Cant see his face, but its definitely his little blonde head stick out in the backgroundView attachment 116658View attachment 116659

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online