Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else tired of Minis??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Is it just me or are there way too many Mini cards out there lately? They are cool looking, but the uniqueness is wearing off because they are seemingly in every product now. They are also a real pain in the butt to store.

Curious what everyone else's opinions are.

P.S. Gypsy Queen had a T-O-N of Printing Plates out there!!

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
yea i hate minis. Worst idea for cards. Why not make short print cards that are just normal sized so I don't need to buy special toploaders and penny sleeves. The Worst!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I am very sick of them. I have given up buying products that have them because I am sick of storing them. The only exception I make is Ginter because there are enough set collectors out there that I can get rid of them. The only minis I buy are for my Justin Morneau pc at this point.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
I'm not a huge fan, I've never pulled a nice mini SP and wanted to keep it unless it was PC. Also I have only purchased mini's of my PC player.

That being said I have not bought ginter in 2 years and I didn't touch any of the gypsy, especially after seeing the missing autos...

When they first came out I loved them. But now the novelty has worn off. The framed minis I still like tho...

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Love em..I store them in the exact way that I store a regular sized card; penny sleeve, toploader, and team bag. I've never had a problem. I only have Josh Beckett cards as I refuse to bust wax and don't buy practically anything else though.

Members online

Latest posts