Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

APRIL-JUNE TTM Help Desk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
jeff550 said:
thanks for the help. your reward more questions :lol:
1. have you had succes or failure with larry fitzgerald - 1 try....no success
2. what arizona cardinals have you had succes with... don't keep records by team - football players vary, but most of the non-top tier stars are good signers.
3. how long do you usaly make the letters...I keep it pretty short and to the point. Usually 3-5 sentences and I use 3x5 index cards for the request, as they fit in the envelope easier.
4. what washington capitals have you had succes with....don't keep records by team
5. when do you send out hockey ttm...early in the season, but hockey players as a whole are pretty good signers.
DANNY

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
thanks for about the 5th time but seence you dont keep a list by team i will just give you a list of players you dont have to answer them all. I think you should start your own ttm website. here are the players
Football
1. larry fitzgerald i know you failed with that request but did he send the card back
2. anquan boldin
3. steve breaston
4. rodgers chromati i dont think thats spelled right
5. mike green
6. alex ovechkin
7. matt linert
8. nick johnson
9. robert fick
10. josh bard
sorry about misspelled names

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
jeff550 said:
thanks for about the 5th time but seence you dont keep a list by team i will just give you a list of players you dont have to answer them all. I think you should start your own ttm website. here are the players
Football
1. larry fitzgerald i know you failed with that request but did he send the card back NO
2. anquan boldin YES
3. steve breaston NO
4. rodgers chromati i dont think thats spelled right Haven't tried
5. mike green Haven't tried
6. alex ovechkin Haven't tried
7. matt linert NO
8. nick johnson YES
9. robert fick YES
10. josh bard YES
DANNY

Aug 13, 2008
jeff550 said:
Football
1. larry fitzgerald i know you failed with that request but did he send the card back
2. anquan boldin
3. steve breaston
4. rodgers chromati i dont think thats spelled right
5. mike green
6. alex ovechkin
7. matt linert
8. nick johnson
9. robert fick
10. josh bard

Up through the fall of 2006 you could get Ovechkin's autograph through his agent. Unfortunately, he fired the agent (I don't know if that is why :D) and there have not been any successes since.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
can i just pm you a list of pplayers and ask if they sign ttm or should i just ost them here.
thanks for all your help

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
IP ; only problems i have are those under contract with a certain card company but players will sign non card items aka ticket stubs etc..Low "A" players 99% will sign .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
tramers said:
IP ; only problems i have are those under contract with a certain card company but players will sign non card items aka ticket stubs etc..Low "A" players 99% will sign .
I've had no problems getting players to sign with cards from that company IP and I've got some back TTM.
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
jeff550 said:
can i just pm you a list of pplayers and ask if they sign ttm or should i just ost them here.
thanks for all your help
Post your players here. I may not always have time to get to them right away.
Option 2 link:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25031
Option 3:
For an annual fee, sign up for Sportscollectors.net
DANNY

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
While asking whether players sign or not here is a good start, it's not really the best method. Sportscollectors.net provides a fantastic resource, and is well worth the $15 a year. Otherwise, the best way to find out if a player signs is to...send to them. Just because someone else had success with a person is a very poor gauge of that player's signing habits, which will often depend on the stage of their career, when the request was sent, and even things such as the quality of letter, location of sender, or items sent.

As long as you never send anything you can't afford to lose, the most you're out is two stamps if the player doesn't return your request.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
can you tell me if these 20+ players sign. i will be suscribing to sportscollectors.net in 10 days
here are the players
1. jeff bagwell
2. roy hallady
3.anthony acevedo
4. esteban loaiza
5. tim hudson
6. alex rodriguez
7.edgar renteria
8. manny ramirez
9. aubrey huff
10.josh beckett
11. a.j. burnett