Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Archive Snapshots are up on Topps site

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I scoped out the checklist. Was only looking for Dodger auto cards though. Weak checklist. Victor Gonzalez was the only one. They are really overproducing him and Zach McKinstry these days. Was happy to see both guys show up in a certified issue after 2020, but now it has become a "AGAIN?" situation.

Me and three other people may be the only ones who seem to care, but can we spread the love around? No Bauer Dodger autos (I guess I can understand that one), No Betts Dodger autos, No Kenley Jansen autos EVER....plenty of other guys they can use though. Seen enough Ruiz, Lux, Kershaw, Buehler, May, etc to last me....FOREVER!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not sure how it all works out, I know there's lots of variables, but is Kenley in the players union? Is it one of those situations where he didn't do something so they freeze him out on something else? It really is strange he's never had an auto, he's been under fire the past couple seasons but he's been a long time big time closer.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Not sure why myself. It would seem odd that there wasn't at least one set he would have bene included in by now. Either he is unwilling or there is some sort of contractural issue.

I guess I also missed that Todd Hundley is in this years archives snapshot set.

Members online

Latest posts