Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attention Dana White...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
What were you expecting? Brock took Mir down, defended against Mir's jujitsu, and pounded him. Lesnar was applying strategy when he was on top of Mir. Of course he isn't going to just mount and swing away because he'd get caught again. However, I would love to see Lashley fight in the UFC, but not because that fight was boring, because he'd put up a fight against Lesnar.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Lesnar will mop the floor with Lashley. I don't see any HW fighter beating Lesnar right now. The only one who has a chance is Carwin and that's only if he catches him flush with those A-Bombs he calls fists. That was a dominating ass whoopin by Lesnar.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Snyper said:
Anybody else still wondering what "tricks" Mir supposedly had to show Lesnar? :lol:

As soon as Lesnar wasn't afraid to take Mir to the ground Mir **** his pants and it was survival after that. Those "tricks" went right out the window.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Snyper said:
Anybody else still wondering what "tricks" Mir supposedly had to show Lesnar? :lol:

Just wait for some post fight comments from Mir that he was just about to do this or that or whatever.
The guy is delusional almost as bad as Ken Shamrock in that he just cant admit someone is just better than him. Theres always going to be an excuse. with Frank!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
JzWand said:
Snyper said:

Just wait for some post fight comments from Mir that he was just about to do this or that or whatever.
The guy is delusional almost as bad as Ken Shamrock in that he just cant admit someone is just better than him. Theres always going to be an excuse. with Frank!

He almost had Brock in a guillotine and had a few good shots on him, and a nice flying knee. I was nervous man.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
For me, the highlight of this fight came the day before when ESPN, who basically know nothing about MMA, said the UFC Heavyweight Divison isn't legit until they sign, "some guy named Fedor."

I agree. Brock & the UFC HW division are sad.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Jastermereel said:
For me, the highlight of this fight came the day before when ESPN, who basically know nothing about MMA, said the UFC Heavyweight Divison isn't legit until they sign, "some guy named Fedor."

I agree. Brock & the UFC HW division are sad.

I seen that too, and it didn't make sense. I think one of the writers was an MMA fan who just wanted to drop Fedor's name on the big show.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I believe if Fedor wins Aug 1 [Which i think he will],that Dana White & ufc will go hard & heavy after Fedor and offer him a TON of money and a contract that will be good for both sides...I actually believe that Fedor will be in the UFC by the end of the year.

I didn't believe he would at 1st,but i believe Fedor & his managers know that this is a huge chance that they can't let go by...Him fighting Brock Lesner would be the biggest ppv event in History and would be would MMA on the map like it has never been before.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:
I believe if Fedor wins Aug 1 [Which i think he will],that Dana White & ufc will go hard & heavy after Fedor and offer him a TON of money and a contract that will be good for both sides...I actually believe that Fedor will be in the UFC by the end of the year.

I didn't believe he would at 1st,but i believe Fedor & his managers know that this is a huge chance that they can't let go by...Him fighting Brock Lesner would be the biggest ppv event in History and would be would MMA on the map like it has never been before.

White promised last night after the fight that he would get Fedor in the UFC to fight Brock. It could be the promoter in him blowing smoke but I really hope it happens. That would be a crazy fight.

Members online

Latest posts