Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attn: 1998 Leaf BB Rookies & Stars Longevity Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawrenceofnorway

Feb 23, 2014
I am a huge collector of the above-mentioned parallel set.
Not sure there's many active collectors still around, so I thought I'd throw this out. Where's the best place to troll for Longevities?
Also, which card is the toughest to find, much less buy?
Finally, anyone out there that has a complete set? (NOT looking to buy, sorry)

Thanks, lars

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Toughest in terms of scarcity have to be the holographics numbered 01/50.

98_knoblauch_1of1_zps659e5c39.png

lawrenceofnorway

Feb 23, 2014
Well, I guess that would depend on how many Longevities you have to offer. Stars or commons? You selling or looking to trade? If it's trading, what are you looking for in return?
Not in any big hurry. And, did I mention I really, really like Longevities?

Thanks, lars

lawrenceofnorway

Feb 23, 2014
Well, I guess that would depend on how many Longevities you have. You looking to sell or trade? Commons or stars? If you're looking to trade, what will you be asking for in return? No hurry. Let me know which Longevities you would be offering....

Thanks, lars

lawrenceofnorway

Feb 23, 2014
My replies keep going to heavy-hitter; sorry, rookie at the keyboard, here. I'll get the hang of it in due time.

Thanks, lars

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I have an Arod power tools and the Griffey team checklist. I would sell/trade the Arod for a Griffey if you have any. Just make an offer if interested.
I never knew that 1/xx was holographic that's cool.

Last edited:

lawrenceofnorway

Feb 23, 2014
Glad to help out digicat, he's got a pretty cool focus for the cards he collects. Happy to support his goal.

Let me throw this out, maybe somebody can reinforce this or refute it:

Back in the early part of the last decade a guy in California sold what he described as a '98 Leaf R&S BB Longevity #316 Kris Benson! Now, I've got a couple of #316 s and they both show Ruben Mateo. I emailed the seller to see if there was a mistake in his offering, and he replied by saying "No". And, he went on to say he had two other eBayers contact him regarding the veracity of his listing also. But, he maintained his description was accurate. I didn't win the auction and my efforts to contact the winning bidder were without success. Can anyone shed some light on these comments, please?
lars

Members online