Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Banned FOR LIFE On Blowout-I'm Here for the TumbleWeed

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
No big loss. God forbid you have to see people posting gifs and pics in response to posts like the shit was 4chan.

Best not to take it too seriously, that's what happens when you have a love fest between a few posters and all the hand holding and cheer leading to assure each other they aren't getting dismantled.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have to say I have not seen many topics "there" that peek my interest. It may be slow here at times, but there are enough interesting threads that keep me coming back for more for the time being. I'm not sure why I did, but I read that entire thread. Those are the threads that seem pointless to me anyway.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
They be calling this here place a ghost town with tumbleweeds??

I'd post that Simpson's pic of the town people with pitch forks and torches but I think pics are banned this thread :rolleyes:

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I'll take tumbleweeds over the "people of wal-mart" forum of trading cards.

Don't get me wrong I've dealt with some good people over there but in general I come here to learn and there to laugh. Have you looked at the member feedback section? Comedy gold.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Can you provide the Cliff Notes version of the Probstein drama? I didn't have time to go through the 7-page thread. What's the issue?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
To be fair I dont approve of shilling but that wasn't the point. Those mouth breathers accused the guy of posting a photoshopped envelope that contained a check from Probstein.

Well of course he blurred out the packages to protect the addresses involved.

Then the detective squad decided to come to the rescue. "Look at the interference around the font!"

So he posts this....

Not one apology.

Then....

I love it.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Houdini, who I previously had respect for, never contacted me.

Apparently when you go after some of the "big shots" over there (you gotta post smilies who drink coffee while surfing the internet), you end up with concrete feet at the bottom of the Hudson.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I could not agree more, and good call on the analogy. I was gonna call it the Jerry Springer freakshow of trading cards.

Quality over quantity any day.
The irony that great analogies are used over here is so amazing.

HAHAHAHAHAH the guy that got his knickers in a bunch wouldn't respond to my analogies.

cgilmo

Administrator
I don't think the tumbleweeds statement is fair or accurate. Heres the thing, there HAS to be another place besides blowout. There just HAS to be. If thats what this site exists to be then so be it.

It will always be here as long as there are sports cards, I promise you that.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I'll take tumbleweeds over the "people of wal-mart" forum of trading cards.

Don't get me wrong I've dealt with some good people over there but in general I come here to learn and there to laugh. Have you looked at the member feedback section? Comedy gold.
This line really nailed it. I never realized it until you put it into words, but I do the exact same thing.

Members online

Latest posts