Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Banned FOR LIFE On Blowout-I'm Here for the TumbleWeed

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
When you get sent to the corner for timeout, and then you start sobbing to the teacher on twitter "But Jimmy did it too!!!" and posting pictures, I call it childish and a hissy fit.

Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Grow a pair and take responsibility for your actions, even if the suspension was incredibly stupid and others got away with it.

Last edited:

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
When you get sent to the corner for timeout, and then you start sobbing to the teacher on twitter "But Jimmy did it too!!!" and posting pictures, I call it childish and a hissy fit.

Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Grow a pair and take responsibility for your actions, even if the suspension was incredibly stupid and others got away with it.
I guess we have different definitions of hissy fits, but that's not the point.

I am sorry my point and example was made at your friends expense.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Dude, really?

Hissy fit?

Childish?

I was simply pointing out that if BlowOut wants to be overly sensitive to people posting *profanity*, then so be it. Just be consistent, or why even enforce it.

I never reported anyone nor did I say what about these guys on twitter. Just pointed out that there are plenty others posts out there with the same thing in it.
...exactly.

Brennan, don't be an idiot.

Bradical got suspended for something others have done, and he complained on a social medium that isn't associated with BO. He called out bullshit hypocrisy.

Sorry you suffered the fallout, Howard.

Dont blame Bradical, blame the retarded mods on BO

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I know I exaggerated and made it seem bigger than it is. That's just how I talk, and some of that is just busting balls.

My gripe wasn't with venting on twitter, but that Blowout was tagged with the screenshot showing a few members with similar actions. To me, that's the same as hitting the report button on a post. I do frown on that.

But no, it's not really that big of a deal, and I do blame most of it on the BO staff anyway. I've butted heads with them many times and have served suspension time for lesser things than the person I was responding to (who walked away with nothing).

Latest posts